Applying for DRC
*****IMPORTANT NOTICE - SUBMITTAL REQUIREMENTS HAVE CHANGED. PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY*****
The intent of the guidelines is to direct the physical development of the Town through building design and land planning.
When Is This Required?
The following applications shall be required to complete design review based upon criteria established in the Town’s Design Guidelines prior to the issuance of a building permit or development plan, as established in Div. 8.3.
- All applications for nonresidential development and redevelopment within theTown, unless exempted by the Planning Director for minor projects.
- All applications within the DC, CR-1, CR-2, CR-3, TS-1, TS-2 and OR zones.
- All residential development of 3 or greater attached units in the NL-4, NL-5, NM-1, NM-2 & NH-1 zones
Applications must be submitted three Mondays (16 days) prior to the DRC Meeting.
Example: DRC Meeting on August 12th, Application Packet due on July 27th.
- DRC agendas will be limited to a maximum of 4 projects per meeting (this limit applies to continued items and new items equally, and it will not matter how large or small the projects are as staff cannot accurately predict how much time an item may take);
- The first 4 complete applications received by staff will be placed on the DRC agenda. Applications received after the 4 project limit will be postponed and automatically added to the next month's agenda.
- Staff will set the order on the agenda but the DRC Chair can modify the agenda at the beginning of the meeting as they see fit.
How to Apply
Please submit a digital application packet via email to the Planning Department that includes the following:
- Application Fee $240
- Re-Submittal while in Review Process $120
- Submittal Checklist
- Application Form (PDF)
- Notarized Letter of Authorization
To pay the fee via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) call 307-733-0440 X 1304
@(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>