The following is an overview of the action taken by the Town Council on Monday, March 7, 2022.
JOINT INFORMATION MEETING
- The consent calendar was approved including the February 7, 2022 JIM and February 28, 2022 special JIM.
- Council approved the Agreement Establishing the Jackson Hole Public Safety Radio Committee and Teton County Radio Subscriber Agreement.
REGULAR TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
- The consent calendar was approved including the February 22, 2022 workshop and February 22, 2022 meeting, disbursements, Bid 22-11 Chip Seal, P22-017 Midnight on Mesa temporary sign, P22-008 JH Therapeutic Riding Track Swap temporary sign, Special Event: Million Dollar Music Concert, and 42 S. Jean Restriction.
- Council directed staff to select a professional grant funding consulting firm for grant writing in pursuit of federal, state, and philanthropic grant funding opportunities.
- Council approved the liquor license renewal application for Get Funky LLC d/b/a Roadhouse Brewing Company for the 2022-2023 liquor license year.
- Council approved the Water, Utility, and Road Access Easement and Irrevocable License Agreement between the Town of Jackson and Snow King Mountain Resort.
- Council approved the concept design as presented and direct staff to proceed to final design.
- Council continued Item P22-001: Budge Drive Boundary Adjustment.
- Council approved the Development Plan, Conditional Use Permit, and Administrative Adjustment for the expansion of the Teton County Parks & Recreation Center.
- Council directed staff to undertake a Mobility Overlay study and incorporate a Town-wide speed limit assessment into said study.
- Council approved Ordinance D regarding Board Appointments on third reading and designated it No. 1312.
- Council approved Ordinance C regarding Definition of Family on second reading.
- Council continued the first reading of Ordinance F regarding Council Salaries to a later date.
- Council approved Ordinance G regarding Rural Districts on first reading.
- Council continued the first reading of Ordinance H regarding Maximum Height to a later date.
- The Town Manager’s Report contained an update on Town owned rental increases for HUD rates and the mid-year Council retreat.
Complete and detailed information regarding these items is available online at www.townofjackson.com under the Agendas & Meeting button.