The following are highlights of the Town Council’s actions taken in the Joint Information Meeting with the Board of County Commissioners and the regular Council evening meeting on March 1, 2020.
JOINT INFORMATION MEETING
MARCH 1, 2021
- The Council and Commission directed Housing Department staff to revise, then release a Request for Qualifications for an Employee Generation by land Use Study and Regional Housing Needs Assessment.
REGULAR TOWN COUNCIL EVENING MEETING
MARCH 1, 2021
- The Mayor gave a brief COVID update.
- The Council approved meeting minutes and disbursements as presented.
- A perpetual Access, Utility, and Maintenance Easement Agreement, the Bill of Sale, and the Quitclaim Agreement was approved at 112 Center Street (P21-021)
- Bid 20-20 was awarded to DePatco for sidewalk improvements on East Simpson and Meadowlark, including a fund reallocation and using 2017 SPET funding.
- The Council approved an agreement between Ducks Unlimited and the Town of Jackson for the purpose of cost-sharing the expansion of the South Park Wildlife Habitat Management Area.
- The 2021 World Championship Hill Climb Special Event was approved.
- A draft Schedule of Town Fees was presented for discussion.
- Planning Item P20‐228: Partial Vacation without Replat at 355 E Broadway Avenue was approved.
- Ordinance V was approved at second reading. This ordinance removes fee amounts from the municipal code and allows fees to be updated by a resolution rather than an ordinance.
- THE APRIL 5 JIM AND REGULAR COUNCIL MEETINGS WERE CANCELLED DUE TO SPRING BREAK. A SPECIAL JIM AND COUNCIL MEETING WILL BE HELD ON APRIL 12 AT 3PM AND 6PM.
- The Town Managers report contained an update staffing in town facilities.
Complete and detailed information regarding these items is available online at www.townofjackson.com under the Agendas & Meeting button.