JACKSON TOWN COUNCIL
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2021
- The Mayor introduced new employee Mary Hurst.
- The Consent Calendar was approved including the August 16 special workshop minutes, August 16 regular meeting minutes, August 19 special meeting minutes, August 23 special meeting minutes, August 24 special meeting minutes, August 30 special workshop minutes, disbursements, special event Farm to Fork Festival, special event iWalk, iBike, iBus to School, special event JH Marathon, a contract award for the Stormwater Management Program Phase II, and the First Amendment to the Gondola and Cougar Lease Agreement Snowmaking Pumphouse.
- Council approved special event Fall Arts Festival and two temporary access easements for Simpson sidewalks.
- Council directed staff to work with Teton County Human Resources to hire a full-time position for the Housing Department.
- Partial Vacations without Replat for lots 71, 72, and 73 of the Ferrin 8th Addition were approved by Council.
- Council approved the conceptual design and additional design concepts for the Hansen Avenue and Rancher Street intersection and directed staff to complete the final design to be included as part of the Rancher Street Complete Street Project.
- Council approved the plans for the Simpson Avenue Sidewalk Project as designed.
- Ordinance C was approved on third reading and designated #1287. Ordinance N was approved on third reading and designated #1288.
- The Town Manager’s report contained information on Well 9 Funding.
Complete and detailed information regarding these items is available online at www.townofjackson.com under the Agendas & Meeting button.