Do I have to license my pet?

Yes, annual dog and cat pet licenses are required both within Town of Jackson limits and Teton County, WY for animals 4 months and older. 

Fees are $10 for spayed/neutered pets and $25 for intact pets. 

You can get a license from the Teton County Animal Shelter, Jackson Town Hall, or any of the vet clinics in Teton County. 

You will need to bring proof of rabies vaccination and basic contact information with you.

Show All Answers

1. What animals do you have available for adoption?
2. Do I have to license my pet?
3. What do I do if my pet goes missing?