How do I report a sewer overflow?

To report a sewer overflow during business hours, please call Public Works at (307) 733-3079 or the Wastewater Treatment Plant at (307) 733-4203.  If you notice a sewer overflow or backup after hours or on the weekend, please call Dispatch at (307) 733-2331 and the proper Public Works team will be notified.  Please note that all lateral connections (connections going from a home or business to a sewer main) are the responsibility of the owner.

Show All Answers

1. Why should I care what goes down the drain?
2. How do I report a sewer overflow?
3. How can I prevent sewer overflows?
4. What can happen if I put prohibited items down the drain?
5. What’s OK for households to discharge?
6. I have a restaurant. How can I control grease in my wastewater?
7. My restaurant has a grease interceptor, what should I do to maintain it?
8. Why is there a sewer odor in my building?
9. What causes a sewer back up?
10. Where is the Town's Wastewater Plant located?
11. How do wastewater treatment plants work and why are they important?