The Town Council met 2 times on Tuesday, June 22. There was a workshop at 1:30pm and a regular meeting at 6:00pm. The following are action items that took place at these public meetings. Recorded videos of the meeting are available on the Town's website.
Below is a summary of Council action taken yesterday:
1:30 PM WORKSHOP
- April Norton and Kelly Thompson gave updates on behalf of the Housing and Finance Departments.
- Council discussed final changes to the FY23 Budget.
- Council continued the Residential and Short Term Rental Definitions and Requirements item and directed staff to bring back a scoping staff report defining next steps.
- Council directed staff to draft a policy for the naming of public places for Council to consider at a future meeting.
- Council directed staff to research and bring forth best possible public place locations to be named in honor of Lance Corporal Rylee McCollum.
6:00 PM REGULAR MEETING
- Mayor Morton Levinson introduced new Planning Department Intern, Drew Barrie. Welcome, Drew.
- Council approved the consent calendar, including the June 6, 2022 special and regular meeting minutes, disbursements, May municipal court report, Teton Mudpots temporary sign, White Horse Social temporary sign, Nature Conservancy temporary sign, Becoming Jackson Whole temporary sign, JH Half Marathon temporary sign, 4th of July Street Breakfast, 4th of July Parade, 4th of July Fireworks, Elkhorn 100 Endurance Run, Horizon Fire Art Visiting Artist Demonstrations, TCSAR Summer Party, Core Services Vehicle Maintenance Professional Services Amendment, 2010 SPET Solar Mural, and Parklet Ambassador MOU.
- Council approved the Interim Town Manager contract with Tyler Sinclair.
- Council approved the Zoning Map Amendment (p22-053) to rezone the Hitching Post property at 460 East Broadway from NM-2 to P/SP.
- Council approved proposed text amendment P22-015 regarding exterior lighting.
- Council recommended approval of the Northern South Park Neighborhood Plan dated April 2022 to the Teton County Commission.
- Council approved a Restaurant liquor license for 930 Broadway Concession LLC.
- Council approved a Manufacturer’s Satellite license for Wyoming Whiskey, Inc.
- Council directed staff to bring back the fee schedule resolution at the July 5, 2022 meeting.
- Council approved Resolution 22-13: FY22 Budget Amendment #4.
- Council approved Resolution 22-14: FY23 Budget Adoption.
- Council approved Ordinance I: An Ordinance Amending Sewer and Water Rates on third reading and designated it Ordinance No. 1319.
- The Town Manager’s Report contained an update on employee rental housing and the WAM 2022 Summer Convention.
Past meetings are available to watch on-line: https://www.jacksonwy.gov/290/Watch-a-Meeting-Online
Upcoming and archived agendas are available on-line: https://www.jacksonwy.gov/491/Agendas-Minutes