Permits, Applications & Fees


If you plan on printing a form and filling it out by hand, you must right-click the link and choose "Save As" to download it as a PDF. When the form is downloaded, you must open it using Adobe Reader, or another PDF reader. From within Adobe Reader, you can print forms. If you click a link and open the PDF in your web browser, forms will NOT print correctly. 

NEW! Business Licenses Must be Renewed as of Jan. 1, 2024

Here's how to Renew or apply for a New Business License through our online portals, Caselle and Xpress-Bill-Pay. 

Steps to renew a Business License:

    2. Sign in with either Google or another email address.
    3. Register with Caselle Community, if you have not already.
    4. Enter business email address & click “Register New.”
    5. Use your Account # / Pin to connect your business license. 
    6. Click on the “View my business” link. 
    7. Click the pencil icon next to your license number, select today’s date, edit info, and click “Submit Changes” at bottom.
    8. Click the orange “Pay” button at top right and submit payment through pop-up from Xpress-Bill-Pay.

*Business License Renewal Applications can also be completed by downloading and filling out a paper app, mailing it to the address listed below or dropping it at Town Hall, and paying through Xpress-Bill-Pay

Click here to download a renewal application: Business License Renewal Application (PDF)

Parklet Application 

ATTENTION:  Changes effective 2023

  1. Town of Jackson Right-of-Way Permits are processed by the Engineering Division at Public Works, not the Town’s Building Division at Town Hall. Please fill out the Public Right-of-Way Permit Application in the list below and email it to Applications are only accepted via email. Deliver cash and bond payments to Public Works at 450 W. Snow King Ave. Call 307 733-3079 ext. 1403 to pay with a credit card.
  1. Teton County Sewer Connection Permits (SWPs) are now processed directly by  the Town’s Engineering Division at Public Works, not by Teton County’s Building Department. These applications are for permits to connect to the Town’s sewer (and/or water) systems from beyond the Town’s corporate boundary. Please fill out the form below entitled Sewer Connection Permit Application.   

  2. Food Truck Permits are processed through an Exposition Permit if sales are requested to be conducted on private property. If sales are requested to be conducted on public property an Exposition Permit would be required as well as a Special Event Permit. Please note that in order to qualify for an Exposition Permit there must be at least two vendors present.