Jackson Town Council
Monday, April 8, 2019
JOINT INFORMATION MEETING
TOWN COUNCIL & COUNTY COMMISSIONER MEETING
- Town Council Chambers The Council and Commission approved a budget amendment to the Jackson Hole Airport FY19 budget..
- The Housing Department presented the 2019 Housing Supply Plan which was approved by Council and Commission.
- The joint Planning Directors presented a Comprehensive Plan Amendment to Add Subarea 7.3 Munger Mountain Residential which was continued to the May 6 joint meeting, or an earlier meeting if available.
- The Annual Indicator Report and Implementation Work Plan which was continued to the May 6 joint meeting.
JACKSON TOWN COUNCIL REGULAR EVENING MEETING
Town Council Chambers
- The Mayor announced a Special Council Workshop on April 10th for the Downtown Mobility & Parking Management Plan.
- Three new Town employees were introduced by the Mayor, Jeff Deal the new Transit Operations Manager at START, Jeff Silliman, Associate Engineer in the Public Works department, and Jessica Poole the new Animal Shelter Manager and Community Service Officer.
- The following proclamations were read: recognizing April 2nd as National Service Recognition Day, recognizing April as Sarcoidosis Awareness Month and Sexual Assault Awareness Month, and recognizing April 7 to 13 as National Crime Victims Week, and declaring May 6 to 13 as Community Spring Clean-Up Week and May 4 to 12 as Spring Burn Week.
- The Council approved meeting minutes and disbursements as presented.
- Special events for the ElkFest, Peoples Market and Farmers Market were approved.
- A temporary sign permit for the Peoples Market was approved.
- The Council approved a Memorandum of Understanding between Friends of Pathways and the Town of Jackson for START Bike.
- Staff was directed to submit an application to the AARP Community Challenge 2019 program for up to $20,000 to support the Center Street demonstration mobility and placemaking project.
- A malt beverage permit was approved for Snake River Brewing Company to serve beer on their lawn on April 13, 2019 from 11:00 A.M. to 9:00 PM.
- The Council approved a request to release the Declaration of Restrictions associated with Lots 12 and 13, Block 1, John D. Hall Plat No. 2.
- Resolution 19-05 setting Design Standards for Wireless Telecommunication Facility Development was discussed continued to April 15.
- Resolutions 19-06, 19-07, and 19-08 authorizing the Jackson-Teton County Animal Shelter, START, and Jackson-Teton County Victim Services to apply to The Community Foundation of Jackson Hole’s Old Bill’s Fun Run 2019.
- Ordinance T was approved at second reading to amend and Reenact Chapters 12.04 and 12.08 of the Town of Jackson Municipal Code related to Right‐of‐Way Wireless Communication Facility Development.
- The Council briefly discussed the Board of County Commissioners’ request for additional bus service to Teton Village this summer. Discussion was continued to the April 15 regular meeting.
- The Town Managers report contained an update on going paperless for monthly fleet billings and an invitation to attend the Park City Climate Summit.
Complete and detailed information regarding these items is available online at www.townofjackson.com under the Agendas & Meeting button.