SPECIAL JOINT INFORMATION MEETING - 1:00pm
• The County Commissioners adopted the Housing Mitigation requirements under AMD2017-0004.
• The Town Council approved the Housing Mitigation Requirements as Ordinance L on third reading and designated it Ordinance 1196 which will be effective July 18, 2018 upon its legal publication.
TOWN COUNCIL WORKSHOP - 3:00pm
• During the Council workshop, approval was given to purchase a new police utility vehicle to use in parking enforcement and to purchase six electric bicycles to be used by town employees while conducting town business.
TOWN COUNCIL EVENING MEETING - 6:00pm
• At the regular Council meeting, meeting minutes and disbursements were approved, and the municipal court report was placed in the record.
• A Temporary Sign Permit was approved for Gun Barrel Steak & Game House.
• Council approved that the bike lane delineators be removed from Snow King Avenue during the Fair so larger trucks can maneuver.
• A restaurant liquor license was approved for Jackson Drug.
• Council approved the Development Plan for the Elk Country Inn at 480 W. Pearl.
• Ordinances I-J-K were approved at third reading and designated # 1197-1198-1199 respectively, dealing with Character Districts 3-6 zoning. These will be effective upon legal publishing on July 18, 2018.
• Ordinance M was approved at third reading and designated #1200, establishing Chapter 9.26 of the Municipal Code regarding non-discrimination. This will be effective upon legal publishing on July 18, 2018.
• Appointments were made to the following volunteer boards: Planning Commission-Thomas Smits and Will Gale, Board of Examiners-Casey Rammell and James Ross, Public Art Taskforce-Inanna Reistad, Joe Lovett, and Matt Kissel.
• The Town Managers report contained an update on the final steps of Engage 2017, an upcoming CAST meeting in Mt. Crested Butte, visitation numbers provided by the Chamber of Commerce, and Town fees for water meters.
Complete and detailed information regarding these items is available online at www.townofjackson.com under the Agendas & Meeting button.