For your information, the following is an overview of the Town Council’s actions taken at yesterday’s Joint Information Meeting with the Teton County Board of County Commissioners and at the Regular Town Council Evening Meeting.
JOINT INFORMATION MEETING
AUGUST 6, 2018
- The Council and Commission approved resolutions for the Airport Board to accept a grant to fund phase one of an access road project.
- The Council and Commission approved The Housing Supply Plan for 2018 to 2022.
- A strategic plan for the Parks and Recreation Department was presented to the Council and Commission.
REGULAR TOWN COUNCIL EVENING MEETING
AUGUST 6, 2018
- At the regular Council meeting, meeting minutes and disbursements were approved.
- Temporary Sign Permits were approved for the Fireman’s Ball, Wild West Skateboard Contest Series, Greater Yellowstone Crane Festival, Wild Fest, and Old Bills.
- The Jackson Hole Public Art PARK(ing) Day special event was approved.
- The Council approved the award of Bid 19-02 for the 2018 Fall Street Patching Contract to Evans Construction.
- A malt beverage permit for the Jackson Hole Shrine Club was approved for September 5 and 8 rodeos.
- The Council approved three Permanent Utility Easements from Jody and Linda Burkes, Bluff Development Group, LLC and Wayboard, LLC to the Town.
- An amendment to the Vertical Harvest lease to incorporate the revenue recapture requirements that reduces the percentage to be recaptured from 4% in perpetuity to 2% for 30 years to coincide with the lease.
- The Council approved a lease with the Jackson Hole Airport for garage parking spaces dedicated to the Ride2Fly program.
- A restaurant liquor license was approved for Wyoming Inn.
- Related to the 174 North King Street development, Council approved staff to submit an administrative adjustment for parking, a letter of support for the project, and a draft ground lease.
- Council continued Planning Items P18-046, -047, -048, and -049, related to Central Wyoming College at 235 & 255 Veronica Lane, to the Town Council meeting scheduled for September 17, 2018.
- For the Westview Townhomes project, Council approved a time extension to August 15, 2019 for the Development Plan, approved a Hillside Conditional Use Permit, and directed staff to amend the Development Agreement to reflect the time extension and CUP approval (Items P18-095, -135, and -136).
- The Council approved amendments to the Sketch Plan and Planned Unit Development for the JHMR housing at 605-685 Powderhorn Lane (Items P18-157 and -158) to allow additional height.
- Resolution 18-16 was approved which amended the Town’s Contested Case Rules adopted by Resolution #17-19.
- Ordinance N was approved at first reading which amends Municipal Code Section 13.12.020 regarding the procurement of water meters.
- Ordinance O was approved at first reading which amends Municipal Code Section 1.12.010 regarding penalties for violations of the municipal code.
- Council approved purchasing property for additional office space and residential opportunities at 155 East Pearl.
- The Town Council amended their direction given in November 2016 on an encroachment agreement at 160 West Deloney related to a concrete landscape planter (retaining wall).
- The Town Managers report contained an update on the Sales and Lodging Tax, Weed & Pest Master Lease, additional ADA spots on Redmond Street, staffing crisis at START Bus, and an update on oversized vehicle parking in the Home Ranch lot.
Complete and detailed information regarding these items is available online at www.townofjackson.com under the Agendas & Meeting button.