START Bus announced that it will be adjusting service for Monday, September 3rd in observance of Labor Day and for Saturday, September 8th to help promote participant safety during the annual Old Bill’s Fun Run for Charities special event.
In observance of Labor Day on Monday, September 3rd START will run only one bus from/to Teton Valley and only one bus from/to Star Valley. The number 30 bus from Teton Valley will be departing Driggs at 6:25 A.M. This bus will depart from Jackson at 5:05 P.M. and return to Teton Valley. In addition, the number 40 bus from Star Valley will be departing Etna at 6:25 A.M. This bus will depart from Jackson at 5:00 P.M. and return to Star Valley.
Teton Valley, ID Commuters: Labor Day - Monday, September 3, 2018
- Departing Driggs at 6:25 A.M.
- Returning from Jackson at 5:05 P.M.
Star Valley, WY Commuters: Labor Day - Monday, September 3, 2018
- Departing Etna at 6:25 A.M.
- Returning from Jackson at 5:00 P.M.
On Saturday, September 8th the annual Old Bill’s Fun Run for Charities special event will be taking place on selected streets within the Town of Jackson. In effort to enhance the safety of participants of this special event, START Bus will be temporarily suspending service to several stops located along the race course. On Saturday, September 8th between the hours of 9:30 A.M. and Noon there will be no Town Shuttle or Green Line service available at the following bus stops:
- Broadway & Gros Ventre – bus stop #27
- Broadway & Stormy Circle – bus stop #10
- Rancher & Hansen – bus stop #12
- Redmond & Hall – bus stop #6
- Mike Yokel Park – bus stop #4
- Mike Yokel Park – bus stop #3
- Redmond & Hansen – bus stop #7
- Pioneer Homestead – bus stop #13
- St John’s Hospital – bus stop #11
- Broadway & Gros Ventre – bus stop #15
- Pearl & Jean – bus stop #19
- Pearl & Jean – bus stop #18
Regular service to these stops will resume after 12:00 P.M. and all other START Bus routes will run according to schedule. START Bus drivers will work diligently to resume scheduled service immediately following the race, but please know that there may be a slight delay as the roads in and around the race course re-open for service. START Bus appreciates the community’s understanding of this temporary alteration of service and apologizes in advance for any inconveniences that this may cause.
START encourages all residents and visitors to consider supporting the reduction of traffic by riding the bus, walking, biking or engaging in rideshare opportunities. Please check www.startbus.com or www.startbike.bcycle.com for details on all of the routes, schedules and fees or contact START Bus directly at (307) 733-4521.