Monday, July 19, 2021
TOWN COUNCIL WORKSHOP
• Downtown Bike Lane Connectivity was continued to the next available workshop.
• The Council directed staff to draft and/or revise applicable Town resolutions or Cooperative Agreements to adjust the Town Fee Waiver Policy for 100% deed restricted housing developments and the associated Planning, Building, Engineering and Utility fees as recommended by staff.
• Council approved the Downtown Pedestrian Improvement Project conceptual plans as amended and directed staff to take the concept to final design under the suggestions and recommendations discussed at the workshop.
TOWN COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
• The consent calendar was approved which included the July 6, 2021 regular meeting minutes, the June Municipal Court Report, disbursements, a temporary sign permit for the TCSD Fall Festival, and a temporary sign permit for the Rally for Clean Water.
• Council directed staff to reduce the administrative fee for a person convicted of or receiving a deferred adjudication for public intoxication from $100 to $25 with a full update to the Title for technical matters as identified by staff, and to thereafter bring back a full revised draft of Title 1 to Council at a future meeting. Council also directed staff to revise Title 1 of the Jackson Municipal Code to add that every Municipal Judge of the Town of Jackson is 1) an active member of the Wyoming State Bar in good standing for at least 5 years prior to appointment and 2) free from any discipline by all state bars from which they hold licensure and state supreme courts for a period of, at minimum, 5 years prior to appointment and 3) successfully complete an employment screening, with a full update to the Title for technical matters as identified by staff, and to thereafter bring back a full revised draft of Title 1 to Council at a future meeting.
• Council directed staff to work with BlueLine Development and Snow King Partners to develop a draft application that includes a revised site plan for the September 2021 Wyoming Community Development Authority Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program and to present the draft application to the Council for review and approval prior to application submission.
• Council approved a Text Amendment relating to NL-5 Zoning to allow subdivision of lots for deed restricted units (P21-093).
• Council approved a Final Plat for 645 S. Cache (P21-118).
• A Public Hearing was held for the Snow King Chair Project. Council approved the submittal of the Wyoming Business Council Community Enhancement grant application and authorized the Mayor and/or the Town Administrator to execute any required grant documents.
• Resolution 21-22 Accepting FAA Grant to Reconstruct Runway 1/19 (Phase III) was approved.
• Resolution 21-23 Supporting the WBC Grant Application for Summit Connector Chair Placemaking Project was approved.
• The following ordinances were approved on third reading: Ordinance X (designated Ordinance 1282), Ordinance Y (designated Ordinance 1283), Ordinance Z (designated Ordinance 1284), Ordinance A (designated Ordinance 1285), and Ordinance B (designated Ordinance 1286).
• The Town Manager’s Report contained information on START advertising, the START Variable-Hour Operator Winter Season Bonus, and E-Bike licensing, training and related issues.
Complete and detailed information regarding these items is available online at www.townofjackson.com under the Agendas & Meeting button.