Town Council Evening Meeting
Tuesday, September 4, 2018
- Meeting minutes and disbursements were approved.
- Two special events were approved - the September 11th Memorial and Jackson Hole WILD Festival.
- A Temporary Sign Permit was approved for the Shervins Fall Tire Sale.
- Bid 19-03 was awarded to Teton Motors for the purchase of a new fleet vehicle.
- The Council approved a connection to the Wilson Sewer District.
- Snake River Brewing was approved for two malt beverage permits for upcoming community events.
- A Vehicle Storage Agreement was approved allowing for storage and access of up to 18 vehicles at 55 Karns Meadow Drive.
- The Council heard the Development Plan and minor amendments to the phasing and housing plans for the Hidden Hollow Project and continued it to the September 17 meeting.
- Planning staff received direction to schedule meetings for the Snow King Town Master Plan and Forest Service Master Plan, and to send a letter to the Forest Service requested the public comment period be extended to October 4.
- Ordinance N was approved at third reading which amends Municipal Code Section 13.12.020 regarding the procurement of water meters.
- Ordinance O was approved at third reading which amends Municipal Code Section 1.12.010 regarding penalties for violations of the municipal code.
- The Town Managers report contained an update that the September WAM Region 5 meeting and the January CAST Meeting will both be in Jackson.
Complete and detailed information regarding these items is available online at www.townofjackson.com under the Agendas & Meeting button.