The 2020-2021 START Bus winter season will be November 28th through April 11th. If you are interested in driving for START Bus this winter please contact Jeff Deal at 307-733-4521 x 1655 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Please complete and submit this online application if you are interested in applying for a START Bus Operator position. You may also be picked up an application form along with a job description at Town Hall or at the START Bus Offices.
- Applications must be submitted to the Personnel Department or emailed to Nancy Lee.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their current motor vehicle driving record with their application to be considered.
- Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.
- Position requires participation in drug and alcohol testing program.
- The Town of Jackson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
View the current openings available at START Bus.
Typical qualifications include:
- Wyoming Class B Commercial Driver’s License with air brake and passenger endorsement or the ability to obtain.
- Applicants with a valid CDL are preferred, but applicants without a CDL making the commitment for the entire season will receive assistance in obtaining a CDL from the Town of Jackson.
- Successful applicants should possess the ability to deal politely, effectively and responsibly with the public.
Please callwith employment inquiries.