Police Reports and Record Requests

Need to file a Police report?

You can call the non-emergency Dispatch line at 307-733-2331 anytime to request that a police report be filed. This number connects you with our 24/7 Jackson/Teton County law enforcement dispatch center.  Our capable dispatch personnel will connect you with an available officer who can assist you.

Remember! For emergencies, always call 911.

Need to request a Police Report?

The Jackson Police Department maintains records in accordance with the Wyoming State Retention Schedule.

To request a report complete this form online, save to your device, then email to JPDIC@jacksonwy.gov.                                  Request Form FILLABLE 

Or, you can print the PDF form, fill it out by hand, then email it to JPDIC@jacksonwy.gov.        Request Form PDF

  • Allow seven (7) days after submitting your request to receive the report or an update on the status of your request.
  • The decision to disclose or refrain from disclosing investigative reports in question is a matter of Jackson Police Department discretion.     
  • Records not yet adjudicated should be requested directly from the city or county attorney’s office.    
  • Insurance / Legal / Government Agencies may request records via email or fax on company stationery.    
  • Provide a color copy of your photo ID with your request.    

Attention Defendants / Victims:  If you are a defendant or victim in an active or open case with the Teton County Attorney's Office, your request must be made through the Teton County Attorney's Office.  Call 307-733-4012.