Where to Park
- 72-hour parking available on public streets beyond downtown from April 15 - November 1.
- No overnight parking during winter months
- Downtown Streets: Up to 2-hours at a time year round
- Public Parking Garage: Up to 48-hours year round. No overnight parking on the top level during winter months (maximum clearance height is 7 feet).
- Other Public Parking Lots: No specific time limits, but no overnight parking, enforced year round.
Free Public Parking Lots
Public Parking Garage
A public parking garage, pictured above, is located at the intersection of Millward and Simpson and connected to the Vertical Harvest greehouse, just a few blocks from the Town Square. Parking is allowed here for up to 48-hours at a time, except the top level from 3-7 am from November 1 to April 15. This free parking garage also has a free electric charging station.
Home Ranch Welcome Center
Home Ranch Welcome Center and parking lot are located at the intersection of Cache and Gill, two blocks north of Town Square. Home Ranch also has a free EV charging station. Parking is not permitted here between 2 and 7am.
Deloney Public Restroom & Bus Shelter
Deloney Public Restroom & Bus Shelter is located at the intersection of Willow and Deloney, one block east of Town Square. This lot also has a free EV charging station available here as well. Parking is not permitted here between 2 and 7 am.
Miller Parking Lot & Public Restroom
Miller Parking Lot and public testroom is located at the intersection of Jackson and Deloney and Millward and Deloney, two blocks west of Town Square. Public restrooms are located across Deloney on the corner of Jackson and Deloney. Parking is not permitted between 2 and 7am.
- Overnight Parking Ban: Be aware an overnight parking ban is in effect each year between April 15 and November 1. Do not leave your car parked in public lots, on public streets, or in alleyways between the hours of 3-7am during this time period to allow for snow plowing. If you must park overnight, plan ahead, and leave your car in the parking garage. For the rest of the year, cars
can be parked on public streets for up to 72-hours.
- It is illegal to park on any street for the purpose of posting a vehicle for sale.
Downtown Parking Map
The map at right shows Jackson's downtown. The area outlined in purple has three important parking rules:
- No RVs can be parked on streets in this zone
- No vehicles towing trailers can be parked on streets in this zone
- No vehicles can be parked in this zone for more than three 3-hours